This large luxury double room with a dark and relaxing feel overlooks the green to the rear of the pub and offers a quiet, spacious setting for couples and families alike. There is space for 2 Z-beds or 1 Z-bed and a cot.
- King size bed
- Smart, flat screen televisions
- DAB radio with alarm clock and Bluetooth capabilities
- Complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- En-suite shower room with heated towel rail
- Complimentary continental and cooked breakfast
The Pickled Parson is a Grade 2 listed building dating back to the 18th Century. We have soundproofed the bedrooms as much as possible but please be aware our rooms are above our bar and restaurant and there may still be some background noise that can be heard. Our guests downstairs must leave before 11pm Monday to Friday and 12pm on the weekend.